Mount Hawthorn MOD 54 ON MILTON
A quiet achiever! So close to the city, and walking distance to transport!
Think big. Big 2 bed 2 bath apartments, sustainable design features and impressive specifications all in an intimate boutique development of 7 stylish apartments and due for completion late 2017.
On average, these apartments are 17% larger than comparable apartments available in the area.
Mt Hawthorn, an area close and connected to the city, yet far enough away to have its own identity. Home to a popular primary school, nature playgrounds, fashion boutiques, cafes, tucked away restaurants and the 7 boutique apartments that form MOD54.
City lovers will enjoy being just 600m from the Glendalough Train Station and only 5.6km from Perth CBD. Parents and grandparents will love being close to Mt Hawthorn Primary School, Lake Monger Reserve and the impressive Braithwaite Park Nature Play Area. While those who enjoy getting out to cafes, shops and restaurants will love the fact Mt Hawthorn is home to a vibrant shopping precinct and one train stop from the cultural hub of Leederville.
Outside there’s secure parking, feature landscaping and an architecturally designed street presence. Inside there’s so much more.
MOD54 ON MILTON - Here's some other big features sure to impress:
· Double aspect apartments ideal for daylighting and cross ventilation
· Windows facing north where possible to increase solar access and ventilation opportunities
· Operable windows to ensure cross ventilation is maximised
· Landscaped and water wise reticulated gardens
· Extended 2.7m high ceilings
· Reverse cycle split a/c to each living area and master bedroom
· Bamboo hardwood flooring to kitchen and living areas
· Latest security and access technology for pedestrian and vehicle access
· Covered parking
· High quality european appliances
· Gas stovetops
· Breakfast bars with contemporary reconstituted stone benchtops
· 101 to 134 sqm total living area
Let us know if you would like a brochure with floor plans on
0417 172 102
View below or View on Google Maps